Terms of Ticket Purchase & Use
Carefully review your event and seat selection prior to purchase, as there are no refunds or exchanges except in accordance with the ticket exchange protection policy and as indicated below.
In the event that a performance is canceled or rescheduled, we will attempt to contact you to inform you of refund or exchange procedures for that event. If a refund is available, the refund will only be issued in the amount you paid for your tickets, using the same payment method used for purchase. If your event was rescheduled, we will contact you in a timely manner with the new date and time of the event. If the rescheduled date is inconvenient for you, you may obtain a refund as indicated above.
We may, in our sole discretion, impose limits on the number of tickets that may be purchased. Ticket limits may vary. Check the event page for information on possible ticket limits. Please adhere to published ticket limits. If it is determined that the limit has been exceeded, we may cancel an order, or part of an order, or cancel a ticket that has already been delivered, rendering it null and void, without notice.
When purchasing tickets, you represent and warrant that all information you provide, including but not limited to information concerning your name, address, credit card number, and other identifying information, will be true, complete and correct, and that you will update any such information should it change. You agree that you will only use credit cards that belong to you or that you have been expressly authorized to use. You further agree that you will not attempt to conceal your identity by using multiple Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses or email addresses to use or to purchase tickets on our website or via a third party ticket service.
The billing address you provide with your purchase must match the billing address for the credit/debit card used. Failure to provide an accurate address may result in your payment being rejected, which could result in a hold on your credit/debit account. Curran Live is not responsible for such holds and cannot affect the release of such holds.
Management reserves the right the eject anyone causing a disturbance or found to be disobeying our security, legal compliance and other policies.
Aisles must be kept clear of personal belongings. Mobility assistive devices can be checked-in with and retrieved by our staff.
For our policies regarding photography, recording, phone use, and more, please visit our Customer Service page.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
1. Personal Information You Provide to Us
“Personal information” is information that is uniquely identifiable to you, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card number and other personal information.
Your use of certain features of our website may require that you provide us with certain personal information. For instance, you may provide us with your personal information when you:
- Participate in our contests or sweepstakes
- Respond to our surveys
- Sign up for our newsletter Sign up for mobile alerts via SMS
- Contact us via email
- Participate in our public forums (e.g., message boards)
To use these features of our website, we may require you to provide your email address, mobile number, name and/or address and certain demographic information (e.g. gender, age, income level, etc.).
We may use your personal information to communicate with you about:
- Your use of any of the features above;
- New content on our website;
- New contests;
- Prize information;
- News that we think may interest you about us; and
- Responses to your questions/comments to us.
We may use your demographic information for internal purposes that include analyzing trends, collecting statistics, and determining advertising and marketing strategies.
You can always opt-out of receiving future communications from us; see the Choice/Opt-out section below.
2. Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns.For example, our servers keep an activity log that tracks all visitors to the website. The information in the activity log does not identify you individually. The information collected may include, among other data: your IP address, your registered domain or home server, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, number of clicks, software crash reports, type of browser used, session identification number, search terms, search results, access times and referring website’s address.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information, such as country of origin and geographic location. We use such data in the aggregate to run internal analyses to improve upon your experience on our website.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection includes cookies. “Cookies” are small text files that are stored on your computer and record your preferences when you visit certain online pages.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our website may also use tracking tags (also known as “web beacons,” “action tags” or “single-pixel gifs”). Tracking tags are invisible graphics embedded in the pages of our website that are programmed to collect non-personal information about your use of our website. Like cookies, tracking tags provide overall usage patterns for our website that we use for analysis and to provide personalized services and advertising content.
Information Shared with Third Parties
1. Advertising. We partner with advertising companies who may use information from cookies and the tracking tags they place on our website to provide you with targeted advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you based on your use of our website and to track the effectiveness of ads served to you. These advertising company partners may anonymously track your Internet usage across other websites in their networks beyond our website. Any information that these advertising companies collect via cookies and tracking tags is generally not personally identifiable (unless you voluntarily provide personal information to them – for example, through an ad or email message). If you wish at any time to opt-out of the collection of information by these advertising companies, please contact us at email@example.com. Because an industry-standard “do not track” protocol has not been established, our website does not respond to do not track requests.
2. Third Party Service Providers. We may employ other companies or individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as sending postal mail, email, and text messages, conducting sweepstakes/contests, prize fulfillment and promotional activities, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. These outside suppliers, agents and vendors have access to your personal information only as needed to perform their functions, and they are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential.
3. Third Parties with Links from Our Website. From our website, you may be able to click on links to third party sites to buy tickets and merchandise, to connect with social media, and for other purposes. These third party sites may collect information, including personal information. We are not responsible for their information collection practices, nor do we have access to the information they collect. The collection of this information is governed by the privacy policies on the applicable third party sites.
4. When Necessary or Appropriate. We may also release personal information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of ourselves, our clients, our users, or others. In addition, we may be legally compelled to disclose personal information about you to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
Mobile Message Sign-Up
If you subscribe to receive messages and alerts from us on your mobile device, by providing us with your mobile number, you authorize us to send you text messages which may include news, promotions and offers at the mobile number you provide for such purposes until you opt-out as provided in the Choice/Opt-Out section. In providing this authorization, you represent that:
- You are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device number you provide to us;
- You are at least 18 years of age; and
- You reside in the U.S.
In addition, you understand that:
- Your wireless carrier’s standard messaging rates apply;
- Your wireless carrier and other service providers may collect data about your wireless device usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies;
- We do not guarantee the privacy or security of your wireless network or the messages you receive;
- We may access the content of your wireless account with your carrier for the purpose of identifying and resolving technical problems and/or service-related complaints;
At times, this website may contain message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. We request users to give us contact information, such as name, email, address, occupation, and interests to be a registered bulletin board user. This information is optional and not necessary to post messages. This information may be used by the public forum administrator to send the user email notices. However, users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the Choice/Opt-out section below. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these public forums becomes public information and users should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information via our website or any features offered through our website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not register on our website, make any purchases through our website, or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Civil Code section 1798.83 permits California residents to request information about whether we have disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.
EU and Other Non-U.S.Visitors
Our website has commercially reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Personal information collected by our website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. While we try our best to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our website.
Our website provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners.
Users have the following options for having their personal information removed from our database so that they do not receive future communications or no longer receive any services from us.
- Users can send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users can send mail to the following postal address:
450 Geary Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
- Users can call the following telephone number:
- Users can opt-out of receiving future newsletter emails from us by selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our newsletter.
- Mobile message subscribers can respond to a text from us with the message “unsubscribe” to stop receiving text messages from us.
Corrections and Updates
Our website gives users the following options for changing and modifying their personal information previously provided.
- Users can send email to: email@example.com
- Users can send mail to the following postal address:
450 Geary Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
- Users can call the following telephone number:
Contacting the Website
Terms of Service
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Curran, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The Curran name and logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Curran or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Curran. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Online Ticket Purchases
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Curran is based in the state of California in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER CURRAN NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH CURRAN MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER CURRAN NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH CURRAN REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
CURRAN HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL CURRAN, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Your Comments and Concerns
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.